Benefits of Making Salads for Slimming Diet? Recipes and Tricks!
If you want your salad to be a healthy and low calorie dish, try to avoid sauces prepared to dress them and opt for olive oil, vinegar or lemon. An excellent way to lose weight is through plant foods. Specifically, we refer to weight loss with salads at the same time we gain health. The exquisite mixture of vegetables, legumes and fruits not only gives us the vitamins and antioxidants that our body needs, but also helps us establish a healthy and proper diet and lose pounds week to week. Keep reading!
Salads are the perfect dish to get it day after day. You will have the right dose of fiber, few calories, good hydration and adequate energy. With a little imagination and time you can make very tasty salads. We give you ideas below.
Reasons to Lose Weight with Salads
They are Tasty
Keep in mind that you can make all the combinations you want and keep changing food. In fact, there are as many recipes as there are tastes, ideas and needs. Its ingredients are easy to find and go far beyond lettuce and tomato. You can add vegetables, legumes, fruits, mushrooms, seeds, nuts, spices…
They are Low in Calories
“Salads often fill our stomachs and we only have about 200 calories per serving”.
However, these are approximate values, since they will depend on the ingredients. Green leafy vegetables, for example, have a lot of fiber and water, so when we eat them we will be hydrated. In addition, they will increase our feeling of fullness without adding calories.
Fast and Healthy Food
You will hardly have to cook if you choose to lose weight with salads. The ingredients are simple to find. You only have to wash the ingredients well, cut them into pieces, put them on the plate and dress them. But, yes, you must choose the food well. Do not include fatty sauces such as mayonnaise, ketchup, etc. Avoid saturated fats and look for fresh and healthy ingredients.
Full Contribution of Nutrients
Think that vegetables are a wonderful natural source of vitamins and minerals. Also, if you combine them with grilled turkey or a chicken breast, you will also get many proteins. For this reason it is important to pay attention to the composition of the salad. It is essential that you have vegetables, but also healthy fats and proteins. Instead, avoid sausages and cheeses too fatty to remain healthy recipes.
The Right Sauce
Finally, avoid resorting to industrial sauces that are often marketed. However, if you are one of those who need a sauce in your salads, choose for example olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lemon and some spices. You can spice up your recipes differently every day. Use mustard, pepper, rosemary, oregano, parsley or chopped garlic to liven up your dishes.
Tips to Lose Weight
First, to lose weight with salads, we recommend that you keep in mind the following tips:
- For starters, always choose fresh and seasonal foods.
- Prepare the salad right when you go to eat, not from one day to the next.
- Align it before serving and in the proper order: first the salt (if you want to put salt or its substitute), then the lemon juice (or the apple cider vinegar) and finally the oil. If we put the oil first, it leaves a peculiar flavor that changes the rest of the ingredients.
- If you are very hungry, make a good base of mixed lettuces to fill up without increasing calories or fat
- Finally, if you are going to add ingredients that need to be cooked, do it before and put them cold in the salad. Some examples are green beans, beans, seafood, chicken, mushrooms, etc.
Recipes to Lose Weight with Salads
The quantities of these salads that we propose you will have to choose them. Also, depending on the moment, hunger and your preferences can vary the proportions. Consume these salads in the main meals throughout the week. In addition, you can accompany them with chicken breasts, turkey, tuna, etc. Finally, the ingredients used are satiating and will help you lose weight.
- Lettuce cut into thin pieces.
- Chopped avocado
- Pieced pineapple.
- Melon in pieces.
- Seasoning with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lettuce cut into thin pieces.
- Grated carrots.
- Chopped onion.
- Oranges to small pieces.
- Black olives.
- Dressing with lemon juice, olive oil, salt and white pepper.
Turkey and Carrot Salad
- Turkey breast to small pieces.
- Stalk of raw celery, chopped into very small pieces.
- Raw grated carrot.
- Different types of lettuce cut very fine.
- Red pepper cut into thin slices.
- Dressing with orange juice, olive oil, salt and white pepper.
- Beet cut into small pieces or grated.
- Chopped or grated carrot.
- Stalk of raw finely chopped celery.
- Tomatoes chopped into small pieces.
- Raw cut onion thin.
- Dressing with orange juice, olive oil and pepper.
Spinach and Prawns Salad
- Fresh and tender spinach leaves.
- Cooked prawns.
- Fine chopped lettuce
- Garlic cut very small.
- Dressing with apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Finally, we can also season it with light mustard sauce.
salads for weight loss at home, salad diet weight loss, eating salad everyday to lose weight, mix veg salad for weight loss, salad recipes, salads for weight loss at home indian recipes, salad diet weight loss results, 4 healthy salad recipes for weight loss, jrhonest.com, jrhonest, jr honest reviews
#saladsforweightlossathome #saladdietweightloss #eatingsaladeverydaytoloseweight #mixvegsaladforweightloss #saladrecipes #saladsforweightlossathomeindianrecipes #saladdietweightlossresults #4healthysaladrecipesforweightloss #jrhonestcom #jrhonest #jrhonestreviews