How to Lose Weight in the Thighs without Losing Muscle Mass?
In addition to a balanced diet, exercise is essential to achieve volume reduction in the thighs. Do not forget that to lose weight we must burn more calories than we consume. Each body and organism is unique. There are people who have a hard time losing weight and others have a hard time gaining it. When we make a diet to decrease our body fat we should be cautious. If you are a person who wants to tighten your legs, we advise you how to lose weight in the thighs without losing muscle mass in the process. It is true that physical exercise is one of the most effective techniques to have a slim and healthy body. Food, however, is the second of the pillars that allow us good results. In the case of women, it is common to accumulate fat in the area of the hips, legs and buttocks, which is quite difficult to eliminate. To do general sport will be to reduce arms, abdomen or back, leaving in evidence a lower part with more perimeter than we would like.
Therefore, in addition to the exercise, it is necessary to take a balanced and appropriate diet to meet this objective. And do not forget to drink two liters of water per day in winter and up to three during the summer months, whether you’re thirsty or not. The liquid will serve to reduce retention and to dissolve fats and cellulite. An area of the body that functions as a fat store.
How to Thin the Thighs with a Good Diet
A change in your diet can mean better results, but be careful, you should not stop eating because that will be counterproductive. There are no foods with magical powers to hone the hips, thighs or legs. However, by choosing the right ones, you can reduce your caloric intake and have a body that you feel comfortable with.
Choose Foods that have the Ability to Burn Fat
The following foods increase your metabolism to a certain extent and can help you if you want to thin your thighs. But as it was said before, they will not be a miracle:
- The green tea.
Reduces Calorie Intake
If there were fat-free foods from one day to the next, I’m sure we would soon test them. However, they do not exist. Therefore, it is recommended to reduce the amount of calories each day, eating more raw fruits and vegetables, to provide us with satiety, nutrients and water without too much fat.
Plan your Diet
“A good diet, healthy and balanced may be what you need to lose weight in a conflict area such as the thighs and hips”.
Therefore, plan your meals, consume more variety of foods, and leave aside fats, refined flours and sugars.
Example of Diet to Lose Weight Thighs
This complete food plan should be combined with a weekly exercise routine, focused on the area that we want to lose weight. Squats, step, bicycle, jump rope, jog, run or walk are the exercises that should not miss to thin your thighs. Watch out! That the exercise suits your need. If necessary, consult a specialist.
- Breakfast: a tea with lemon, a glass of orange juice and a slice of wholemeal bread with dietetic jam.
- Mid-morning: eat a fruit (for example, a pear).
- Food: a portion of lentils with a piece of chicken without skin, with a slice of wholemeal bread and a banana.
- Snack: a cup of skimmed milk or a single coffee.
- Dinner, a portion of baked potatoes with 200 grams of baked hake.
- Breakfast: a cup of skimmed milk, an orange juice and a slice of whole wheat bread with cream cheese.
- Mid morning: an apple.
- Food: a portion of pasta, a grilled hamburger and a tomato with olive oil, a slice of wholemeal bread and a plum.
- Dinner: a cup of skimmed milk and a serving of seafood with whole wheat bread are fine.
Now you are looking at how to lose weight in your thighs without losing your muscle mass.
- Breakfast: a cup of skimmed milk with cereals without sugar and an orange juice.
- Mid-morning: take an apple or pear.
- Food: a vegetable soup with rice, cannelloni stuffed with tuna without sauce, a slice of whole wheat bread and an orange. We snack, a skim yogurt.
- Dinner: a vegetable soup with rice and a low-fat yogurt.
- Breakfast: a cup of skimmed milk, an orange juice and a vanilla muffin.
- Mid morning: a pear.
- Food: a portion of squid in ink with a serving of rice, a slice of whole wheat bread and a kiwi.
- In the afternoon: a yogurt skimmed.
- Dinner: a rice salad with turbot and a low-fat yogurt are a good option.
- Breakfast: a cup of skimmed milk with cereals and an orange juice.
- Mid morning: An apple.
- Food: a small portion of pasta, two ham croquettes, a slice of rye bread and a kiwi.
- Snack: an orange in the afternoon.
- Dinner: a portion of mashed potatoes and one of French omelet with ham and whole wheat bread, a peach dessert.
- Breakfast: a cup of skimmed milk, an orange juice and a slice of whole wheat bread with skimmed white cheese.
- Mid morning: an apple.
- Food: a slice of whole wheat bread with cooked ham and a tangerine.
- Snack: a skimmed yogurt.
- Dinner: in the evening, a vegetable soup and a hake fillet, with whole wheat bread. For dessert a portion of pineapple.
Repeat any of the days of the diet. You can afford a different meal at lunch (a portion of what you want to eat).
This diet is not a magical recipe or unique, so there are foods that can be supplanted by others. We must not fall into sharp modifications clearly. The fundamental thing to know how to lose weight in the thighs is to know and maintain foods that have the properties that we need in our diet, and, as we said at the beginning, combine them with specific exercises.
can you lose fat without losing muscle, lose fat not muscle diet, how fast can you lose fat without losing muscle, lose weight keep muscle diet plan,how to lose fat without losing muscle, how much protein to maintain muscle while losing weight, how to lose fat and not gain muscle, lose fat maintain muscle workout plan, jrhonest.com, jrhonest, jr honest reviews
#canyoulosefatwithoutlosingmuscle #losefatnotmusclediet #howfastcanyoulosefatwithoutlosingmuscle #loseweightkeepmuscledietplan #howtolosefatwithoutlosingmuscle #howmuchproteintomaintainmusclewhilelosingweight #howtolosefatandnotgainmuscle #losefatmaintainmuscleworkoutplan #jrhonestcom #jrhonest #jrhonestreviews