11 Benefits of Germinated Temple Seeds to Change Your Life!
Have you ever eaten germinated pin seeds? Usually, people may be familiar with the consumption of watermelon fruit, but the seeds. In this case, few people may not know the good things about it. It turns out that, germinated watermelon seeds have benefits to promote body health. For example, it can provide proteins, amino acids, tryptophan, glutamic acid, lysine and arginine, as well as aid indigestion. In fact, if you get a bite of seeds along with the juicy watermelon pulp, then you can get double kick benefits. Therefore, if you are curious about what germinated watermelon seeds can do, then check the health benefits of germinated pin seeds below.
11 Benefits of Germinated Pin Seeds That Will Change Your Life:
1. Source of Protein:
- The first health benefit that germinated sideburns provide is the source of protein.
- In fact, if you consume a one ounce serving (about 1/8 cup) of it, then you can get 10 grams of protein.
- Excellent, right? As a consequence, protein is the main nutrient to promote muscle building.
- It also helps build the energy body.
- Not only because of that, proteins can regenerate broken cells with new cells.
- Therefore, if you are looking for protein foods, then you can choose sprouted watermelon seeds and beans for the healthy option.
- You can also check the health benefits of Indonesian foods rich in carbohydrates and proteins.
2. Source of Vitamin B:
- It is proven that these germinated seeds are the source of vitamin B. We know that vitamin B has the main role in promoting body function and metabolism.
- Then, you can meet this nutrient by adding germinated watermelon seeds safely.
- To get this benefit, all you need to do is soak the seeds in water overnight, and then you have to wait a few days until they are visibly germinated.
- Then, dry it in the oven and eat it as a healthy snack!
3. Provides Magnesium:
- Therefore, you can count on germinated watermelon seeds to get the best health benefits of magnesium.
- This nutrient has a role in promoting the function of enzymes in the body.
- In addition, it helps promote metabolism related to the reactions of enzymes in the body.
- An adequate intake of magnesium foods will bring benefits to promote the cardiovascular system and bone health.
- Therefore, you need to consume magnesium foods, such as sprouted watermelon seeds to achieve those excellent health benefits for sure.
4. Provide Iron:
- Germinated seeds also have iron.
- As we know, iron is the one that has a role in carrying oxygen to other parts of the body.
- It also helps promote brain function and stimulate hemoglobin formation.
- In fact, iron has the main role in promoting body function.
- Therefore, the consumption of iron foods will bring valuable benefits for sure.
- You can then add this type of seeds along with other iron foods, such as red meat and beans.
- Otherwise, the lack of iron nutrients will lead to the risks of anemia.
5. Provides Potassium:
- Health benefits include the promotion of strong muscle.
- This is related to the presence of potassium in this seed.
- As a result, potassium participates in lowering blood pressure, promotes mineral density, and helps promote strong muscle.
- Therefore, it is recommended to consume potassium foods such as germinated pin seeds and lettuce to give the positive result in the body.
6. Provides Sodium:
- As a consequence, the seeds have the source of sodium.
- Sodium has a role in promoting muscle contraction and promoting the maintenance of fluids in the human body.
- In addition, it also helps maintain blood pressure.
- Therefore, it is necessary to consume an adequate amount of sodium by consuming germinated watermelon seeds.
- This case, you have to eat in moderation.
- Otherwise, the high level of sodium in the body can lead to heart disease such as heart attack and stroke.
7. Digestion AID:
- The presence of minerals in germinated watermelon seeds helps promote digestion.
- In fact, the magnesium in watermelon seeds activates enzymes that help the body absorb nutrients.
- This will result in healthy digestion by allowing the body to easily break down food.
8. Increase Energy:
- One of the health benefits is to increase energy.
- At this point, due to the presence of the protein source in the seeds, then it brings the benefits to increase energy.
- In addition, the presence of valuable nutrients will help promote the functioning of the body.
- Therefore, if you want to gain more energy, do activities, then adding this type of healthy seeds will help you a lot.
- You can also check the health benefits of Chinese foods for energy and the immune system.
9. Regulates Blood Pressure:
- The presence of magnesium in the seeds adds health benefits.
- It contributes to the health of the body by promoting the functioning of the heart and regulates blood pressure.
- It is based on a Kentucky study, the beneficial effects of pin seeds on the heart could be due to their antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and vasodilator properties.
- Therefore, as you know that this seed is beneficial, then you will have no doubt of consuming it as a healthy snack!
10. Reduce Cholesterol Levels:
- Surprisingly, germinated watermelon seeds have 51 percent fat per cup.
- This includes the content of monounsaturated, polyunsaturated and omega-6 fatty acids.
- As a result, the presence of these healthy fats will help reduce blood cholesterol, while omega-6 fatty acids can help reduce high blood pressure.
- What great benefits, right? You can also check the health benefits of beet for cholesterol with Precautions
11. Improves Male Fertility:
- In fact, germinated watermelon seeds have zinc, which is beneficial for improving male fertility.
- According to studies, the administration of zinc supplements can significantly improve the quality of sperm in infertile men.
- In addition, zinc also plays an important role in the male reproductive system as it exhibits high activity at the molecular level.
- Reduce inflammation
- It prevents heart disease
- Prevents Stroke
- Prevents osteoporosis
- It stimulates the immune system
- Promotes skin health
To conclude, you can consume watermelon along its seed or have germinated watermelon seeds as a healthy snack. In addition, you can also toast the seeds by yourself. Then, you can get the tasty and healthy snack too. Stay healthy there!