What are the Simple Tricks that helps to Eat Less Quantity?
If at the end of the meal you are not satisfied and you feel an unstoppable need to eat sweet, opt for an infusion or a fruit such as apple or pear/ Many people gain weight even if they eat healthy, the problem may be in the amount. If we learned to eat less in a healthy way we could maintain a balanced weight and even lose weight progressively. In this article we give you some tricks to start eating less and get used to stop eating when your body feels satiated.
Learn to Eat
There are some simple tips that will help us control the amount of food we want and should eat:
- Make several meals a day, so as not to accumulate the sensation of hunger. It is therefore recommended to make 5 lighter meals a day.
- Eat seated and unhurried, avoiding eating in the workplace or without chewing.
- Try to focus attention on food.
- Avoid eating in order to calm our emotions.
- Put on the plate the exact amount we want to eat. If we have left over cooked food, we will keep it in the fridge, avoiding the temptation to finish it so that it does not over.
- Avoid eating between meals, prioritizing the main dishes, in which we see clearly the amount we are eating
Foods Rich in Fiber
The fiber is a nutrient found in many foods that easily brings a feeling of satiety and helps us to reduce intake.
“This fiber allows us to feel satisfied with less quantity”.
Although we must take a complete and balanced diet, these foods should not be missing in each of our daily menus:
- Fruits, especially ripe ones: apple, plum, peach, apricot, melon, etc.
- Vegetables and vegetables such as cabbage, beets, chard, carrots, etc.
- Integral cereal such as rice, wheat, quinoa, millet, etc.
- Cooked and sprouted
- Nuts such as hazelnuts or nuts.
- Dried fruits such as plum, raisin, Oregon.
Among the foods we have mentioned, we highlight algae because they are a very satisfying, healthy and yet little known food. The algae contain mucilages, which have the property of absorbing water, and therefore increase its volume and produce satiety. We especially recommend the following algae:
- Sea spaghetti
We can consume them by including them in our recipes (soups, stews, rice dishes, pastas) or as a natural supplement.
Drink Water Before Meals
An excellent way to not start eating with too much appetite, increasing the risk of overeating, is to drink one or two glasses of water half an hour before eating. This will help you avoid eating too fast or too much. We can also take a fruit a while before the meal, because thanks to its water and fiber content it will have a similar effect, and it is also much more digestive and healthy to eat them before dessert.
Digestive Infusion as a Dessert
Dessert is usually one of the times when we have the least control. On the one hand, because in many cases our body has already obtained what it needs, and we may even feel satiated. And on the other hand, because we usually choose desserts that are not very digestive and that get too fat. Therefore, if we psychologically need something to finish the meal, we can choose a digestive infusion or even a coffee. If in fact we still do not feel satiated because we have eaten little, we can choose an apple or a pear, two fruits that are not incompatible with food. A good option is the recipes made with these fruits:
- Compote of apple and raisins
- Baked apple with cinnamon and honey
- Pears to wine or must
- Pear carpaccio with toasted and rolled almonds
how to eat less food and not be hungry, how to eat less than 1000 calories a day, how to eat less, i lost weight by cutting portion sizes, how to not eat, how to get used to eating less, how to stay motivated to eat less, how to deal with hunger without eating, jrhonest.com, jrhonest, jr honest reviews
#howtoeatlessfoodandnotbehungry #howtoeatlessthan1000caloriesaday #howtoeatless #ilostweightbycuttingportionsizes #howtonoteat #howtogetusedtoeatingless #howtostaymotivatedtoeatless #howtodealwithhungerwithouteating #jrhonestcom #jrhonest #jrhonestreviews